Account Director / Business Development – Federal Sector
Our client is currently seeking experienced professionals that will be responsible for new business development and identifying opportunities where their products and services will improve prospective client’s productivity. This position will be responsible for increasing cleint’s visibility in the industry and providing marketing with competitive industry information. Additional responsibilities will be to create and deliver sales presentations to prospective clients. Creating, developing and executing a strategy for the sales territory is an important aspect of this role.
· Bachelor’s degree or four years of related professional experience
Required Work Experience
· Business development and sales within the federal government health care agencies such as SSA, CMS, Veteran’s Affairs, Health & Human Services, Centers for Disease Control.
· Eight years of related IT experience
· Recent background in Federal healthcare sales, experience with target agencies such as, SSA and CMS.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to sell Cloud computing hosting with Healthcare environment.
- Able to provide guidance and approval to subordinates in building relationships with client management and LOB management.
- Professional and technical knowledge of software and systems.
- Able to lead and motivate a staff of highly skilled professionals.
- Able to communicate complex information concerning IT projects and solutions effectively with client management.
- Effectively communicates to LOB managers on business needs.
- Ability to build and sustain strong partner relationships.